This is soooooo early 90s and it dates badly but it’s still kinda amusing:
1) On the day of a gay wedding, it’s bad luck for the two grooms to see each other at the gym.
2) Superstition suggests that for good luck the couple should have: Something bold, something flirty, something trashy, something dirty.
3) It’s customary at gay and lesbian nuptials for the parents to have an open bar during the entire ceremony.
4) Gay wedding tradition dictates that both grooms refrain from eating any of the wedding cake because it’s all carbs and sugar.
5) It’s considered bad luck for either of the grooms to have dated the priest.
6) During the first dance, it’s considered unlucky to use glowsticks, flags, whistles or hand held lasers.
7) For good luck at the union of a drag queen, the bouquet is always thrown in the face of a hated rival.
8) The reception hall must have a disco ball and at least 1 go-go dancer.
9) The wedding singer is not allowed to play/sing “Let’s Hear It For The Boy”, “It’s Raining Men” or “I Will Survive”.
10) The father of the Bottom pays for everything!